getting a good grade on a test you were sure you failed
hey if you’re new around here or even if youve been following me for a long time
this is a reminder that you’re 100% welcome to respond to anything and everything i say. send me asks commenting about posts or telling me about your day, or random facts or questions or aNYTHING I LOVE HUMAN CONTACT AND ANY ATTEMPT YOU MAKE TO CONNECT WITH ME IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
Daffodil: What’s the most thoughtful present you’ve ever received?
A ticked for Placebo along with a giant milka ch
Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
Locust and Magnólia were already answered =)
Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Without tongue, maybe six. With tongue, 17.
Peony: What’s your favorite hot beverage?
Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
Azalea: What’s a movie you cried while watching?
Have a list http://letterboxd.com/catieoak/list/movies-that-made-me-cry/
Dandelion: Do you think you’re important?
For some people.
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
depends on the person sending them to me.